ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

loss APPOINTMENT

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

spellish
BANNED

loss APPOINTMENT

Post by spellish » Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:47 am

hii Guyss

I m very disappointed and frsutrated while i was booking an appointment, thing is i got the slots but when i entered my details , missed the slot.

Got the mesage this slot is no longer available.

today i wait for, to be up the site again after entering my details but still didn't get it. this is happeded to me 4th time......

i dont wana pay 150 pounds to thoes people,......

any suggestion or advice ll b appriciated

jobi110

Post by jobi110 » Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:56 am

Dont lose hope, it happened to me 7 times in 7 nights before i booked mine successfully...the trick is to only submit when site is UP and submit is as quickly as possible.

most appointments are gone by 00:10

stupidimmigrant

Post by stupidimmigrant » Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:32 am

Hello,

Do not worry, it happens. You can see appointments that means you are trying to book it correctly. Even I missed it two times and was able to book it on third instance.

Just keep all details ready and as soon as you see appointment enter details and click on Next/continue button.

First time the page with appointments was displayed at around 0020 hrs.
Second time around 0017 hrs and third time at 0040 hrs. Just to say that appointments does not get booked up in 4-5 minutes as they say. The appointments remain and you have to keep trying.

Dont worry you will get it.