ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 Visa extension hep required

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

viko7581
Newly Registered

Tier 2 Visa extension hep required

Post by viko7581 » Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:46 am

Hi,

My current tier 2 general visa about to expire on May. Initially I worked under work permit for the same employer for 18monts, then it was transferred to tier 2 general for 3 yrs now it about to expire.

Can anybody clarify my doubts.

How can I identify whether I am in restricted or unrestricted visa ? On my BRP remarks says restricted. Is that means my company need to apply for unrestricted cos allocations?

As i already worked for the same employer under work permit my first 3 year tier2 visa was really an extension so I should be in unrestricted am I right?

As i am still working for the same employer Am i eligible to apply extension under T2(W)?

Thanks for your time and advice.

amit11610
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 2 Visa extension hep required

Post by amit11610 » Thu Jan 24, 2013 2:53 pm

viko7581 wrote:Hi,

My current tier 2 general visa about to expire on May. Initially I worked under work permit for the same employer for 18monts, then it was transferred to tier 2 general for 3 yrs now it about to expire.

Can anybody clarify my doubts.

How can I identify whether I am in restricted or unrestricted visa ? On my BRP remarks says restricted. Is that means my company need to apply for unrestricted cos allocations?

As i already worked for the same employer under work permit my first 3 year tier2 visa was really an extension so I should be in unrestricted am I right?

As i am still working for the same employer Am i eligible to apply extension under T2(W)?

Thanks for your time and advice.
yes .its unrestricted.