ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependant Visa Form on ILR from india

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

amit_shah21
Newly Registered

Dependant Visa Form on ILR from india

Post by amit_shah21 » Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:41 pm

Hello Experts,

My wife is applying for my dependant visa and i currently hold ILR...can you please advice me what forms she need to fill it up as i have already filled Vaf 4A(November 2012) Appendix 1 , Appendix 2 Form... But i am confused on do i need to fill sponsorship undertaking form su07/12 form as some says its only for family settlement and not for spouse.

I will really appreciate if any of you have any answer regarding these...

Thanks in Advance
Amit shah

ssrgh
Newly Registered

Post by ssrgh » Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:32 pm

Hi Amit,

My wife is also palnning to apply for ILR dependent visa for herself and my son. Can you please let me if you were able to submit your application ? Do we really need to fill up Appendix 1 ?

Regards

amit_shah21
Newly Registered

Post by amit_shah21 » Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:42 pm

Hello,

If your wife is applying from India than you have to fill appendix 1 , appendix 2 and sponsorship undertaking form if not completed than she won't be allow to submit application form and will be stop at entrance by security inspection. So ease make sure that form are been filled.

Thanks
Amit shah

vinny

ILR Dependant Extension

Post by vinny » Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:41 pm

amit_shah21 wrote:Dear All,

my wife was granted ILR dependant visa from India on 25/04/12 and its up for renewal on 25/01/15...

1) Does she has extend her ILR dependant visa for another 2 years or she get qualify for Naturalization

2)Can you please advice me what documetns will be required for her (solo) and us together as joint

Thanks In Advance

Amit
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

vinny

Post by vinny » Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:42 pm

When did she apply for a ILR dependant visa, in 2012 or 2013?

She must apply for ILR before being eligible for naturalisation.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.