ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Hi guys

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rezaghahremani
Newly Registered

Hi guys

Post by rezaghahremani » Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:59 pm

i applied for naturalisation 4 months ago(base on marriage to an irish citizen), and after 2 weeks i got confirmation letter. to tell me everything they need they got and in 70 percent of cases take about 6 months to get an answer !
do you think this is right and i have a chance to get an answer by 2 months time??
thanks in advance

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:40 pm

its very hard to say your file with dealt within 6 months timeframe .there is alot of checks citizenship division have to do regarding every application.garda checks, socail welfare checks,immigration checks.its also very important which country of your origin ? i know few brazils, philipines,indian,chinese got theirs approvals even less than 6 months.just make sure update them any change in your curcumtancies eg jobs,change of address etc........ good luck

rezaghahremani
Newly Registered

Post by rezaghahremani » Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:03 pm

IQU wrote:its very hard to say your file with dealt within 6 months timeframe .there is alot of checks citizenship division have to do regarding every application.garda checks, socail welfare checks,immigration checks.its also very important which country of your origin ? i know few brazils, philipines,indian,chinese got theirs approvals even less than 6 months.just make sure update them any change in your curcumtancies eg jobs,change of address etc........ good luck
thanks for your respond by the way i am from iraq