ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Disabled Dependent over 18

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

wasim_n

Disabled Dependent over 18

Post by wasim_n » Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:16 pm

Hi

My relative is planning to apply for Entrepreneur visa from Pakistan next week, unfortunately his daughter who is 26 and mentally & physically disabled cannot apply as dependent due to her age. Being the only caretaker for her he wants to bring her to UK, can anyone on this forum please advise a possibility to bring his daughter to UK without any complications.

Thank you

smehmood
BANNED

Re: Disabled Dependent over 18

Post by smehmood » Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:59 pm

wasim_n wrote:Hi

My relative is planning to apply for Entrepreneur visa from Pakistan next week, unfortunately his daughter who is 26 and mentally & physically disabled cannot apply as dependent due to her age. Being the only caretaker for her he wants to bring her to UK, can anyone on this forum please advise a possibility to bring his daughter to UK without any complications.

Thank you
HI

I do,nt think BHP will consider her application as dependent at this point however if Main applicant gain ILR then on basis of Human rights there is very little possibility. But at this stage NO.

Regards
Shaukat