ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Mn1 form for two kids(naturalisation)

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

lifeinuk80
Newly Registered

Mn1 form for two kids(naturalisation)

Post by lifeinuk80 » Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:45 pm

Hello

I recently got my ILR with partner and have not included my son and daughter in my application as both were born in uk.

Do i need to submit my son's passport with Birth certificate as it was been stamped once as he went outside the country age(2years 8months)

Also My daughter was born last year April we only had her passport done(Indian) as we didn't s travel outside the country, we didn't got her visa stamped, Do i still need to submit her passport(Indian) along with UK Birth certificate

I want to know about the following :

As I fall in SECTION 1 (3) CATEGORY

Immigration and Nationality Directorate or Border and Immigration Agency or
UK Border Agency reference number. (( what number is it Biometric number or the letter which was granted by home office))

Surname/Family Name (NB. The name you give here will be the name shown on the child’s certificate so please
ensure it is spelt correctly and you have written it in the correct order): O ((IS IT ONLY SURNAME ))

Other names (If different from the name shown on the child’s passport/birth certificate, please explain why on
page 13 of the form) : IS IT GIVEN NAME

2.1 If the child is resident in the United Kingdom or a British overseas territory (see page 8 of the guide), please give
date and place of first arrival.
D D M M Y Y Y Y
Date Place CAN I MENTION AS BORN IN UK AND DOB AND PLACE. IN THIS SECTION

3.1 Please say which parent is the one who is a British citizen by descent and on whom this application is based.
Mother Father CAN I MENTION AS ((APPLYING UNDER SECTION 1(3))

Do i need to submit my Biometric or passport or my partner's Brp or passport(originals) with application.
FURTHER CLARIFICATION WILL BE MUCH APPRECIATED..
Many Thanks