ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Certification team??????

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

courny

Certification team??????

Post by courny » Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:53 pm

as far as i was aware once you apply for citizenship there is:

Initial processing team
Further/advanced processing team.

Is anyone aware of a Certification team?

agniukas

Post by agniukas » Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:11 pm

there would be a team that deals with payments, fees and certicates being issued (post approval)

ImmigrationLawyer
Member of Standing

Post by ImmigrationLawyer » Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:48 am

I think that is called the "Approvals Section", no? There also seems to be a section to deal with queries put to people about alleged offenses etc, can't remember what that is called.
I saw a Judgement was issued in the High Court last week, called Mansouri -v- Minister for Justice, criticises the Citizenship Section for not keeping the applicant informed of what was going on in the processing of his application, and the delay (4 years in his case). The Dept submitted an affidavit which talks about certain applications being placed in a separate queue, for security checks. The Judgment is not up on the internet yet but will be in due course.