ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Query about Corporation Tax

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

spellish
BANNED

Query about Corporation Tax

Post by spellish » Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:36 am

hi Guys

i m going to apply tier 1 extension in march...

My Ltd incorporation date is 30th Sep 2011, according to this annual return is due on 30th Sep 2012, i already submit it , and my annual accounts due date is 30th June 2013......

My question is, do i need to submit my annual accounts before apply for my extension ??

plz if anybody knows that share the views.

thx

kiranchinnu
Member of Standing

Re: Query about Corporation Tax

Post by kiranchinnu » Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:08 pm

spellish wrote:hi Guys

i m going to apply tier 1 extension in march...

My Ltd incorporation date is 30th Sep 2011, according to this annual return is due on 30th Sep 2012, i already submit it , and my annual accounts due date is 30th June 2013......

My question is, do i need to submit my annual accounts before apply for my extension ??

plz if anybody knows that share the views.

thx
As your annual return's are already submitted , you can submit the accounts as well and send them for extn. Accounts or annual returns are not mandatory but UKBA might ask them. So , pls keep ready . Is it postal application or PEO application?
Information provided is general guidance and does not constitute legal advice.

spellish
BANNED

Post by spellish » Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:33 pm

thx for ur reply..

i m going to PEO.......But i stil have time to submit accounts till 30th June 2013..... Then y they can ask fot it.......

but if they ask it can b justify

thanks for reply again

kiranchinnu
Member of Standing

Post by kiranchinnu » Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:39 pm

spellish wrote:thx for ur reply..

i m going to PEO.......But i stil have time to submit accounts till 30th June 2013..... Then y they can ask fot it.......

but if they ask it can b justify

thanks for reply again
You need to show profit and loss accounts statements which is another form of accounts and also as you said that you have already submitted Corporation Tax Returns I am sure your accountant has already prepared the accounts , If so carry them with you . If CW asks then you can give them.

All I am saying is carry with you but dont submit unless they ask. If you dont have them handy they will differ the application as postal. So better prepare than Sorry!

spellish
BANNED

Post by spellish » Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:05 pm

yeah definitely i ll carry Profit and loss accounts and i think these are required to HO as well.

i was asking about the accounts which u submit to tax authority, Like corporation tax

thx

kiranchinnu
Member of Standing

Post by kiranchinnu » Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:14 pm

spellish wrote:yeah definitely i ll carry Profit and loss accounts and i think these are required to HO as well.

i was asking about the accounts which u submit to tax authority, Like corporation tax

thx
I would say carry them with you as when I went for my extn I was not asked but my friend was asked for that. So, depends . So pls carry them with you but dont submit unless they are asked.

sshah20
Pakistan

Post by sshah20 » Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:31 pm

Hi,

I extend my visa last year in Nov. my company accounts is due in aug, 2013. there is no need to prepare company accounts at this stage. if case worker ask you about company accounts? just say its not yet due.

kiranchinnu
Member of Standing

Post by kiranchinnu » Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:16 am

sshah20 wrote:Hi,

I extend my visa last year in Nov. my company accounts is due in aug, 2013. there is no need to prepare company accounts at this stage. if case worker ask you about company accounts? just say its not yet due.
I will leave the issue with best interest of the OP . As his accounts are done there is no harm to carry with him .