ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Booking a PEO appointment, premium or not?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

nafe12

Booking a PEO appointment, premium or not?

Post by nafe12 » Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:10 am

Need to renew my Tier 1 G
When trying to book an appointment - after selecting Tier 1 General, it asks whether this is a premium service.

I'm confused. I thought the whole point of booking an appointment was the premium service? If you choose no, then what is the purpose of the appointment?

Advice apprecitaed. Thanks

lastminutehelp
BANNED

Re: Booking a PEO appointment, premium or not?

Post by lastminutehelp » Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:26 am

nafe12 wrote:Need to renew my Tier 1 G
When trying to book an appointment - after selecting Tier 1 General, it asks whether this is a premium service.

I'm confused. I thought the whole point of booking an appointment was the premium service? If you choose no, then what is the purpose of the appointment?

You are looking for a same day appointment then you should select premium option Yes.Option No --only the appointment for biometric enrolment centre
Last edited by lastminutehelp on Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Post by mulderpf » Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:30 am

IIRC, the other option is if you sent in a postal application and only need to have your biometrics taken.
Do not send me PM's with specific questions - post question in the open forum so others can also benefit from the answers.

nafe12

Post by nafe12 » Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:07 pm

Makes sense. Thanks guys.

nafe12

Post by nafe12 » Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:08 pm

nafe12 wrote:Makes sense.
Actually, doesn't make sense (really the UKBA should be explicit about what each option means, and have such info made obvious). But yes, thanks none the less :)

davidpie
BANNED

Post by davidpie » Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:01 pm

It is very hard to book appointment, as there are very less appointment from UKBA per day, I can help to book an appointment who are facing issue with it or need it in emergency basis within few days, you can contact me on
advertising link deleted by moderator

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Post by mulderpf » Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:32 am

[quote="davidpie"]It is very hard to book appointment, as there are very less appointment from UKBA per day, I can help to book an appointment who are facing issue with it or need it in emergency basis within few days, you can contact me on advertising link deleted by mod

Yeah, and you are likely to be in the same situation, but poorer as you will probably end up with no appointment any way.
Do not send me PM's with specific questions - post question in the open forum so others can also benefit from the answers.

expMan
Newly Registered

Post by expMan » Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:55 pm

davidpie wrote: It is very hard to book appointment, as there are very less appointment from UKBA per day, I can help to book an appointment who are facing issue with it or need it in emergency basis within few days, you can contact me on XXYYZZ

Another scam!!.. stay away...