ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO at Liverpool next week- Thats the only choice

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

genuflexion

PEO at Liverpool next week- Thats the only choice

Post by genuflexion » Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:16 am

Hi All,

I have got an appointment at Liverpool for ILR on basis of HSMP + T1(G).

I am going with my dependants (wife and 2 children), therefore thinking to book a hotel night before. Just incase!

I have mostly heard about people's experiences at Croydon and Solihull. Is there any reason, people don't book Liverpool, e.g bad experiences- say IT systems are down for biometric etc.

Can somebody shed a light? I couldn't get an appointment elsewhere!

Thanks for all your contribution in advance.
gen

VISHU
Newly Registered

Post by VISHU » Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:53 am

Liverpool is good peo trust me i went for my extension it took me only 1 hour to get evrything. Book Days inn hotel its cheap and very close to peo office .Only problem is parking which is very expensive.

ilrupdates
Member of Standing

Post by ilrupdates » Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:22 am

If you have prepared your case well and with all supportive evidences, you will be fine at any PEO. The IT mishap could occur at any PEO office(which normally should not happen any where) So its not a big issue.
Just one thing I have noticed from this forum that most of people have declared Solihull the best PEO as staff is very helpful there.

Sri4
Newly Registered
India

Post by Sri4 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:28 pm

My experience with Liverpool PEO was very good. 20 odd desks but only half were occupied, staff was friendly and polite. It took me 5 hours on the day i went as some legal consultant had come with more than 10 clients and almost all the counters were busy serving them.

The couple sitting next to me were asked for several docs including co-hab. I was attended by a different case worked and he didnt ask for co-hab docs at all. so depends on the case worker and complexity of your case, but over experience was relaxed.