ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

should I send my recent DBS certificate to UKBA??

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Alish60

should I send my recent DBS certificate to UKBA??

Post by Alish60 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:02 pm

Hi
Just a quick question, well actually 2 questions,
I have started working for NHS, for that reason I had a full enhanced with list checks DBS (new name for CRB) done by NHS . It is clear and dated 30th jan 2013.
I am going to apply for BC & have got an appointment with local NCS office for next week, now I have got 2 question:
1.will it be good for "Good character "if I send my health professionals certificate which states I am a regisrered Dr?
2.would it be helping my application if I send the DBS certificate with the rest of document?
Thanks for your attention.
Last edited by Alish60 on Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

skymoon

Post by skymoon » Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:48 pm

1. Yes you can send your certificates if you think that is OK with you.
2. Yes DBS will help in your application process.

Good luck.

Alish60

Post by Alish60 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:13 pm

skymoon wrote:1. Yes you can send your certificates if you think that is OK with you.

Good luck.
Thanks for the prompt reply, II wanna know what do you recommend about the first question, can it help? Would the NCS be ok to include this 2 certificate?

skymoon

Post by skymoon » Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:28 pm

Alish60 wrote:
skymoon wrote:1. Yes you can send your certificates if you think that is OK with you.

Good luck.
Thanks for the prompt reply, II wanna know what do you recommend about the first question, can it help? Would the NCS be ok to include this 2 certificate?
NCS don't send documents more than listed in the BC application. You can request them to include your certificates for good character reference. I applied by post with my certificates and got approval within two months. Good luck

Alish60

Post by Alish60 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:30 pm

skymoon wrote:
Alish60 wrote:

Good luck.
NCS don't send documents more than listed in the BC application. You can request them to include your certificates for good character reference. I applied by post with my certificates and got approval within two months. Good luck
Brilliant, Thank you so much.