ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Allocation Request for Tier2 / Code Of Practice

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

huzefa.motors
Newly Registered
India

Allocation Request for Tier2 / Code Of Practice

Post by huzefa.motors » Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:08 pm

Hello World,

I am switching from Tier 4 to Tier 2.

My sponsor(employer) haven't had any allocation left so they had to apply for allocation however there are 2 option in Sponsor Management System, one is REQUEST FOR RENEWAL OF ALLOCATION and second is REQUEST FOR INCREASE OF ANNUAL ALLOCATION. Confusion is which one is correct when you don't have allocation left at all for this current year?

There is another question about CODE OF PRACTICES : I have completed MA in Human Resource Management and only relevant code is 1135 which is for HR Manager, how an employer is suppose to make fresh graduate a manager? If employer presents this designation just for the sake of visa, wouldn't it look silly to UKBA at the time of application? Would they not ask question that how come your employer made you HR manager with no experience in HR so far?

Thank you and I look forward to hear from you people shortly.

Kind regards
-Huz