ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Current Appointment Report

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

dd156
BANNED

Current Appointment Report

Post by dd156 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:36 am

I looked up my report and it says the the nature of business has not been provided. Is there any way that I can edit this information online on the Companies House website?

surveyer

Re: Current Appointment Report

Post by surveyer » Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:48 am

dd156 wrote:I looked up my report and it says the the nature of business has not been provided. Is there any way that I can edit this information online on the Companies House website?

No you should just leave it blank the way it is as the companies house will update this for you after an year if your business is still active that is.

dd156
BANNED

Post by dd156 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:53 am

Thanks. Is there another version of the Report available on the website that also lists resignations?

surveyer

Post by surveyer » Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:46 pm

dd156 wrote:Thanks. Is there another version of the Report available on the website that also lists resignations?
Sorry I am not sure about that. Best is to ring the companies house and ask about it, they will surely clarify your doubts.

Sar78
BANNED

Post by Sar78 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:09 am

The UKBA guidance says that the report is available 'for a fee' but I haven't seen any page on the Companies House website for such an elaborate Appointment Report.

dd156
BANNED

Post by dd156 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:29 am

Yes, I read online some time ago that the full report is available for GBP 3 but I can't figure out where to order it on the Companies House website.

AKT
Newly Registered

Post by AKT » Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:15 am

Posted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:25 am Post subject: Re: how to get the Appointment Report from companies house
mattcnWang wrote:
Hi,
I am going to apply the entrepreneur visa, and I have an issue of my appointment report from companies house.

first, from the UKBA Tire1(Entre)guidance, the date on the appointment report should be within 3 months before I submitted my application. However, I have already became the director of this company 1 year ago. Does anyone one know how to update the date of your appointment date?

Second is UKBA requires all the documents need to be orignal files. Where can I ask for this appointment report from the companies house.

from the guidance, there is text explanation:
"117. If you are a Director of a UK company when you apply you must provide: A Current Appointment Report from Companies House:
A current appointment report will list the Directors of a company and the dates of their appointment. You must obtain a printout of the Current Appointment Report from Companies House (this will require paying a fee to Companies House)."

However, I couldn't find where to get this file when i logged into my company house web filling account.

Thanks in advance for your kind help.

Please follow this process -
-Go to http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk//wcfr ... ompanyInfo
-Search for your company by entering company name or registration number
-Click on registration number and then Order information on this company
-Order Current Appointments Report

This is free of charge. you will receive a link on your email or you could download this report from there..