ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

T1 Extension documents requirement

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

RScorpio

T1 Extension documents requirement

Post by RScorpio » Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:43 pm

I have my T1 extension appointment coming up soon at Croydon. I was under the impression so far that only original documents have to be submitted but after reading some of the posts in the PEO experience topic, I am a bit confused. Some of the authors have mentioned that they also had to submit photocopies of all supporting documents. Could someone please clarify on this requirement and whether this needs to be attested by someone or self attested?

Thanks.

askhan
United Kingdom

re

Post by askhan » Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:20 pm

yes, your read the right thing.. you need to submit the photo copies of all the docs, apart of FORM.

BUT this is not mandatory, CW will ask but if you said I dont have it wont effect your case. it will definitly reduce the CW time.
Kind Regard,
A.Khan
-------------------------

RScorpio

Re: re

Post by RScorpio » Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:38 am

askhan wrote:yes, your read the right thing.. you need to submit the photo copies of all the docs, apart of FORM.

BUT this is not mandatory, CW will ask but if you said I dont have it wont effect your case. it will definitly reduce the CW time.
Thanks Ash