ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 (general) Visa

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shariqueq
Newly Registered

Tier 1 (general) Visa

Post by shariqueq » Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:22 pm

HI I have an appointment booked for 5th of FEb on my name, I am the main applicant. I want to make my baby Tier 1 dependent visa. My baby is just 4 weeks old and minor. I have booked my appointment on Tier 1 dependent category.

I will be ok to go ahead and make my baby visa. I hope UKBA wont create any problem because appointment is in my name.

Plus Is there any chance If I cancel this appointment and re booked in my babys name. I am not sure will this work out or should I just go on 5th. But its big risk going on 5th and if UKBA wont accept our appointment. If I cancel and rebooked this appointment on my babys name I dont know wheather this kind of thing works with UKBA website ...If I cancel my appointment and system does not produce that cancellation date back to me than I will loose this appointment.. please help........