ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 dependent urgent request enquiry

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jojybaba

Tier 1 dependent urgent request enquiry

Post by jojybaba » Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:19 pm

Hi every body,

Could you please guide me,,,can i post Tier 1 dependent PBS form of my wife and my ILR form SET O on same address?

as our both visa expiring same time,,,,if i send Tier 1 PBS depndt application on the address on the form and my for SET O on other relavent address,,,will they match the details,,,i mean both case have link

and

Tier 1 dependent PBS,,,can apply after 2 years direct ILR or first need to apply for FLR M

PLZ reply

jojybaba

Re: Tier 1 dependent urgent request enquiry

Post by jojybaba » Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:13 pm

jojybaba wrote:Hi every body,

Could you please guide me,,,can i post Tier 1 dependent PBS form of my wife and my ILR form SET O on same address?

as our both visa expiring same time,,,,if i send Tier 1 PBS depndt application on the address on the form and my for SET O on other relavent address,,,will they match the details,,,i mean both case have link

and

Tier 1 dependent PBS,,,can apply after 2 years direct ILR or first need to apply for FLR M

PLZ reply

jojybaba

Post by jojybaba » Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:23 pm

Plz share any ur experience urgently