ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Joint account with husband for £50K for PSW to T1E

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

samaygrg

Joint account with husband for £50K for PSW to T1E

Post by samaygrg » Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:05 am

Hi guys

Can anyone kindly tell me, if full £50K in joint account with husband, is okay to apply as it is; or I need to submit declaration letter from my husband?

I am wondering in this scenario, if he is treated as third party or not?

Though each of us have full access to the funds.

Please, suggest.

Thank you.

smehmood
BANNED

Re: Joint account with husband for £50K for PSW to T1E

Post by smehmood » Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:26 am

samaygrg wrote:Hi guys

Can anyone kindly tell me, if full £50K in joint account with husband, is okay to apply as it is; or I need to submit declaration letter from my husband?

Please, suggest.

Thank you.
Hi

No, its fine only thing your husband needs to do is sign the section 5 i think. Under the deceleration from applicant.
Shaukat

rehan01
Diamond Member

Re: Joint account with husband for £50K for PSW to T1E

Post by rehan01 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:21 pm

samaygrg wrote:Hi guys

Please, suggest.

Thank you.
Yes its ok but your husband need to sign

Section 5 - Consent for UK Border Agency to Request Verification Checks

regards

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:41 pm

I am bit confused here. Husband is not the entrepreneurial team member? wont he be treated as third party in this case?

tikejhya

Post by tikejhya » Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:08 am

I am also in smilar situation , I am stating my husband on few occasion without him being entrepreneur team (will be dependent ) but this business being a family business. My husband is lead engineer On my business and I have mentioned his name over portfolio I hope all these things aren't confusing to case worker and family member involved in investment and team is not understood as entrepreneur team member.

Anyone with better understanding Plz guide.

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:38 am

Rehan and Smehmood, can you guys elloborate the issue as you have said that husband will not be treated as third party.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:57 pm

rizwan567 wrote:Rehan and Smehmood, can you guys elloborate the issue as you have said that husband will not be treated as third party.
Hi Rizwan,

as per my understanding funds are held in joint account with husband, Husband is not applying as a Team member.

In this case husband wont be a third party either because funds in joint account which gives both same access to the funds and account so no declaration needed.

Husband will only be treated as third party if funds are in husband account and he is providing these funds to wife to apply for tier 1 visa, than declaration will be needed.

but they both need to date and sign section 5 of the application form because they are using joint account.

hope it help

regards
Last edited by rehan01 on Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:01 pm

tikejhya wrote:I am also in smilar situation , I am stating my husband on few occasion without him being entrepreneur team (will be dependent ) but this business being a family business. My husband is lead engineer On my business and I have mentioned his name over portfolio I hope all these things aren't confusing to case worker and family member involved in investment and team is not understood as entrepreneur team member.

Anyone with better understanding Plz guide.
what is your current status? psw I guess??

if ur husband (dependant visa) entitle him to work than i think it will not be a problem as his status remain same till you get decision on tier 1 application.

even dependant of tier 1 can work full time and there is no restriction on that. please correct if I am wrong.

regards

rizwan567
Diamond Member

Post by rizwan567 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:53 pm

rehan01 wrote:
rizwan567 wrote:Rehan and Smehmood, can you guys elloborate the issue as you have said that husband will not be treated as third party.
Hi Rizwan,

as per my understanding funds are held in joint account with husband, Husband is not applying as a Team member.

In this case husband wont be a third party either because funds in joint account which gives both same access to the funds and account so no declaration needed.

Husband will only be treated as third party if funds are in husband account and he is providing these funds to wife to apply for tier 1 visa, than declaration will be needed.

but they both need to date and sign section 5 of the application form because they are using joint account.

hope it help

regards
I got your point......