ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Third party fundings are winners! 50K-200K!!!

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kim1

Third party fundings are winners! 50K-200K!!!

Post by kim1 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:26 pm

As in past applicant have shown their personal accounts of 50K - 200K just to show they have the funds , now with new changes you need to keep them for a longer time (as long as the application is dealt)

I personally think that third party funded applications are better off with funds been available in account before applying and would be available afterwards as the account belongs to a third party and a huge amount is present more or less all the time whe on the other hand people who borrow it for the timebeing and have to rerurn it hence cant maintain it for longer time either before or after application submission it deffo a win situation for third party fundings in most cases.

RizKCB
Member of Standing
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by RizKCB » Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:27 pm

Your findings point out a loophole in new proposed changes. I think after getting visa everybody will be in the same boat. But until we get decision on our files, Third party funding has better chance to cope with new strict rules.

Sar78
BANNED

Post by Sar78 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:12 am

That is a a loophole in the new guidelines and I am certain that the UKBA will amend this particular rule accordingly very soon.