ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Needed an OSIC agent to book PEO appointment

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

arvinds210
Newly Registered

Needed an OSIC agent to book PEO appointment

Post by arvinds210 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:33 pm

Hi All

Soon I have to apply for my Tier 1 (G) visa extension via the Premium Same Day Service.

It's very difficult to book an PEO appointment on my own. I have been trying every night fo last the last 5-6 nights but no success.

So could somebody suggest me a good OSIC agent who charges a reasonable fee to arrange an PEO appointment ?

Thanks in Advance

askhan
United Kingdom

re

Post by askhan » Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:40 pm

the agent booking is not a good idea, speak to any lawyer and negotiate with them and get them book under their name and let them deal with your case.
Kind Regard,
A.Khan
-------------------------

arvinds210
Newly Registered

Post by arvinds210 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:26 pm

Thank you Ash for your reply

I was not clear in my msg. Actually I am looking for an immigration solicitor who is regulated by OSIC.

There are so many such solicitors in this country . But I don't know who is good.

So if anybody has used any such good solicitor ( preferably based in London) and suggest that to me, that would be much helpful

Thank you for your help

askhan
United Kingdom

re

Post by askhan » Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:33 pm

arvinds210 wrote:Thank you Ash for your reply

I was not clear in my msg. Actually I am looking for an immigration solicitor who is regulated by OSIC.

There are so many such solicitors in this country . But I don't know who is good.

So if anybody has used any such good solicitor ( preferably based in London) and suggest that to me, that would be much helpful

Thank you for your help
http://oisc.homeoffice.gov.uk/

check here.
Kind Regard,
A.Khan
-------------------------