ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Got appointment

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

tier-1

Got appointment

Post by tier-1 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:11 pm

Hello Everybody,

I am on tier-1 visa here. Got an appointment for premium ILR application in Croydon for 14 March. Also it did not look like there was any trouble getting the SET(O) PEO appointment.

I am just worried that I made a wrong booking? Does anything look fishy?

Thanks

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Re: Got appointment

Post by cs95tdg » Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:25 pm

tier-1 wrote:I am just worried that I made a wrong booking? Does anything look fishy?
This is a rather strange question. What are you suggesting or questioning as possibly "fishy"? Is it the fact that you managed to get an appointment? If that's the question, it's certainly not. While it's true that many find it difficult to find a suitable appointment, there are others who have found them easily, especially if you are a sole applicant, with no dependents & are not particular about the PEO or appointment date/time.

If you want to confirm that your details are correct in your booking, you can always email the UKBA.