ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET (0) and SET (M) applications - September timelines Only

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Crommers
Newly Registered

SET (0) and SET (M) applications - September timelines Only

Post by Crommers » Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:52 pm

I would like to set up a new topic for applications which were submitted in September to see how those of us that applied in September are getting on.

Below is my status and timeline so far.
I hope as many people as possible will join this topic.

Type of application: SET(O)
Type of previous residency: 3 years HSMP 2 years Tier 1
Dependant: 0
Payment method: Credit card

Date Applied: 22/09/2012
Date of the acknowledgement letter: 26/09/12
Biometrics done: Thu 26/11/12
Date of approval: 04/02/13

My MP called today to say that I have approval and will get my documents tomorrow or Wednesday!

I wish you all the luck in getting yours back! I had a flight to make this Friday and the UKBA showed compassion due to family illness - so thank you!

Adn4n
Newly Registered

Post by Adn4n » Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:31 am

Any other September applicant who is lucky enough to get their visa?

Nobbly
Newly Registered

September application

Post by Nobbly » Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:04 pm

Hi

Here is my timeline

applied for ILR on 19/09/12 based on 5yrs work permit although I have been here for 12yrs..
biometrics in November cant remember exact date
02/02/13 received a letter to submit September bank statement
04/02/13 BS sent and received following day (according to Royal Mail)
24/03/13 Still waiting

Getting frustrated I have to travel on the 5/4/13 and most importantly this could stop me from being able to do my job as some projects require to see a passport if you are a foreign national and I had informed them I will have it week commencing 25/3/13...end of 6 months.

Does anyone know if a lawyer can get involved at this stage or there isn't much they can do either?

Nobbly
Newly Registered

Re: September application

Post by Nobbly » Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:49 am

Nobbly wrote:Hi

Here is my timeline

applied for ILR on 19/09/12 based on 5yrs work permit although I have been here for 12yrs..
24/03/13 Still waiting

Getting frustrated I have to travel on the 5/4/13 and most importantly this could stop me from being able to do my job as some projects require to see a passport if you are a foreign national and I had informed them I will have it week commencing 25/3/13...end of 6 months.

Does anyone know if a lawyer can get involved at this stage or there isn't much they can do either?

Just to keep you updated. I received my documents this morning, letter dated 25/03/13 so its been a little over 6 months. So relieved I can get on with my life.
BRP on its way they say

gmx

Re: September application

Post by gmx » Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:38 pm

Congrats Nobbly!
Nobbly wrote:
Nobbly wrote:Hi

Here is my timeline

24/03/13 Still waiting

Just to keep you updated. I received my documents this morning, letter dated 25/03/13 so its been a little over 6 months. So relieved I can get on with my life.
BRP on its way they say