ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Duplicate passport in HCI London

Please post country topics not listed elsewhere.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

HIREMATHJP
Newly Registered

Duplicate passport in HCI London

Post by HIREMATHJP » Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:01 pm

Hi,

I lost my Indian passport in London and applied for duplicate passport in HCI London. They asked me to come back after 3 weeks to attend an interview, but they did not tell me the entire processing time.

I need to go back to India in last week of March. Can anyone let me know how much time it takes to get passport after attending interview?

Thanks,
JPH

Gagan1986

Post by Gagan1986 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:35 pm

I applied for one about 4 years back in Edinburgh and they took about 3 weeks after the interview

sandy_06
Newly Registered

What was the interview about

Post by sandy_06 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:06 pm

Gagan1986 wrote:I applied for one about 4 years back in Edinburgh and they took about 3 weeks after the interview
Hi Gagan,
what was the interview about?
and was it for a re issue of passport due to a damamge?

Gagan1986

Post by Gagan1986 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:44 pm

I just went to their office once only and that was the time they took my interview. My passport was lost in the post, asked question while I submitted my docs, how it was lost etc etc and you dont hold any other nationality. This is good 4 eyars old, not sure if procedure has changed. Passport was back after 3 weeks