ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

bank letter

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

khan_81
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

bank letter

Post by khan_81 » Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:36 pm

Today I went to bank to ask for a bank letter with my closing balance. they didnt provide the closing balance on their letterhead but provided the information (closing balance, joint name, address and account number details) on a A4 size paper and stamped it with todays date.
just want to ask if that is ok and acceptable?

Thanks,

Khan.

tuliprose
Member of Standing

Re: bank letter

Post by tuliprose » Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:40 pm

khan_81 wrote:Today I went to bank to ask for a bank letter with my closing balance. they didnt provide the closing balance on their letterhead but provided the information (closing balance, joint name, address and account number details) on a A4 size paper and stamped it with todays date.

Thanks,

Khan.
If its officially signed with bank stamp then its fine.

rehan01
Diamond Member

Re: bank letter

Post by rehan01 » Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:11 am

khan_81 wrote:Today I went to bank to ask for a bank letter with my closing balance. they didnt provide the closing balance on their letterhead but provided the information (closing balance, joint name, address and account number details) on a A4 size paper and stamped it with todays date.

Thanks,

Khan.
it doesn't matter a4 or bank letter head but make sure they stamp it and verify it that's all you need.

regards

esic_sonia
BANNED

Post by esic_sonia » Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:39 pm

If you go to the bank and ask for a bank statement, they generally provide you with a statement on an A4 size paper and signed (or stamped).

I remember once I went to HSBC Premier branch in Central London (even though I had normal account), they gave me a different statement with my address on it too (which I never got from my local (normal) branch. So, it's luck and experimentation too.

khan_81
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Thanks

Post by khan_81 » Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:24 pm

Thanks everyone .

rehan01
Diamond Member

Re: Thanks

Post by rehan01 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:20 am

khan_81 wrote:Thanks everyone .
u welcome and all the best