ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appointment on 5th Feb

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

spellish
BANNED

Appointment on 5th Feb

Post by spellish » Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:31 am

Dear All

I booked an appointment on 5th Feb , is anybody interested to take this appointment.

PM me i ll give account information ..

Thanks

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Post by mulderpf » Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:36 pm

Just cancel the appointment and let someone else take it. That's what the cancel functionality is for - not for people to hold on to appointments and try and give it away.

And nobody can take your appointment as YOU are the named person on the appointment. Rather cancel it, otherwise UKBA might think you are holding multiple appointments and cancel all of them.
Do not send me PM's with specific questions - post question in the open forum so others can also benefit from the answers.

spellish
BANNED

Post by spellish » Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:41 pm

Thx for ur reply, I forgot to cancel the appointment and now i can't cancel it through UKBA website......

i actually want to book it on 5th march rather than Feb.

so would u plz tell me what can i do now ????

Thx

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Post by cs95tdg » Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:19 pm

See: http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=125225

Simple, just cancel by following the above post and then book a new appointment. Do not book multiple appointments, otherwise you may likely end up with none, as the UKBA are cracking down on those who do this.

If you want to use the online facility to either cancel or reschedule an appointment this needs to be done before 48 hours of the appointment time.

longshift
United Kingdom

Re: Appointment on 5th Feb

Post by longshift » Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:16 am

spellish wrote:Dear All

I booked an appointment on 5th Feb , is anybody interested to take this appointment.

PM me i ll give account information ..

Thanks
No one can take your appointment if you don't cancel it. At PEOs when you enter, they check your appointment details and if the name don't match in the passport, then they won't allow you in.