ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse visa help: Need contact details of UKBA office in UK

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jpsnair
Newly Registered

Spouse visa help: Need contact details of UKBA office in UK

Post by jpsnair » Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:35 pm

hi guys
i need some assistance from this forum. I had applied for tier 1 dependent visa for my wife via chennai high commission and her visa got approved in december last year itself. She joined me in London on dec 21 last year, But there is an issue with the duration of her visa. I used to have an earlier work permit in my passport which got cancelled in 2008 when i went for my tier 1.

My tier 1 is valid till sep 2014 and naturally my wife also should have got her visa till then. But the case officer gave her a tier 1 dependent visa but put the duration only till dec 4th this year. The reason why he did that is he approved her on tier 1 dependent but i think accidently looked at my cancelled work permit in the passport which expires on dec 4th 2012 and gave her that much duration only for her visa

I emailed chennai high commision pointing to this issue twice but they havent responded. Its almost a month since i emailed them. SO i am plannning to go to UKBA agency here and email them and ask for the timeline of her visa to be changed to sep 2014 in line with my visa..

Can someone pls give me the contact details to which i should email or call UKBA office here in london or UK.? I think its a mistake from the chennai high commission and its better i correct it nowitself else i will need to spare another 800 pounds this december to get her visa extended.

Can someone pls give the contact details of UKBA pls

Rgds
J

vinny

Post by vinny » Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:19 pm

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

jpsnair
Newly Registered

Post by jpsnair » Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:02 pm

hi Thanks a lot for the link But this doesnt state how to contact the post? Do you happen to have any email ID or something..Kindly let me know

Rgds