ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Questions regarding past earnings

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

aandc
Newly Registered

Questions regarding past earnings

Post by aandc » Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:06 am

Hi
I am planning to apply for HSMP first week of Feb. I have a problem which I am sure many of you faced. We have online payslips and my employer flatly refuses to sign and stamp them. Am sure someone out here has faced something similar. Any suggestions. I have bank statements which cover the entire period I am claiming for. Also have my Form 16.

Also does the HO call the employer to clarify the salary?

Any response will be appreciated.

Thanks

freebirds

Post by freebirds » Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:11 am

i think most of us had gotten the payslips on letterhead stamped and signed.
atleast i got it done.
i had saral, form16, 12 months bank statements signed and stamped.

pantaiema
Diamond Member

Post by pantaiema » Tue Jan 02, 2007 6:04 pm

This is not the case if you are working in the UK in MNC
Common standard in the UK, most of the payslip are not signed and stamped. (imagine you have 1000 employees, are you going to sign it one by one ?????

In the UK it is rather uncommon to stamp the letter. Nomally the letter is printed in company letterhead but not Stamped.

Pantaiema

freebirds wrote:i think most of us had gotten the payslips on letterhead stamped and signed.
atleast i got it done.

shockboy2000
Member of Standing

Post by shockboy2000 » Tue Jan 02, 2007 6:36 pm

yes but of those 1000people, i am sure most arent asking for stamp+signing...just the couple of people each month needing to do so for visa purposes or maybe to get a loan etc...so its not a particularly demanding task.

Why will the employer not sign them? it seems outrageous that an employer would refuse to do so. ask your manager. ask your managers manager etc.
ask someone in Human Resources department to get involved
Go to someone in the payroll area.

There must be someone in your company who wants you to stay...

orugantirk
Newly Registered

Post by orugantirk » Wed Jan 03, 2007 1:49 pm

hello ,

I too have the same problem in getting my online payslips stamped,
I went to my office mail room , there will a stamp , i got all my paystubs stamped

aandc
Newly Registered

Post by aandc » Wed Jan 03, 2007 3:09 pm

There must be someone in your company who wants you to stay...[/quote]

I am working for a company in India, so yes they do want me to stay. :-) Anyway have mailed payroll, let's see what they say.

paramjit2k

hi

Post by paramjit2k » Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:36 pm

freebirds wrote: think most of us had gotten the payslips on letterhead stamped and signed.
atleast i got it done.
Where in guidnace notes written, sals slips on Company letter Head shud be stamped and signed.

This is only regarding sal slips on plain paper or print outs.
Last edited by paramjit2k on Thu Jan 04, 2007 2:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Regards,

Pam Aujla

Ang
Newly Registered

hi

Post by Ang » Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:57 pm

There are sections under the FLR(HSMP) guidance notes that states that documents that arent original should be signed and stamped if not on a company letter headed paper and signed if on a company letter head.

I think it does explain things thoroughly than the guidance notes for initial applications. I guess one wont really bother looking at it if your stage one isnt through yet.

pantaiema
Diamond Member

Post by pantaiema » Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:35 pm

First of all I am going to ask you.
Have you ever worked at multi national company in the UK?.

For you to know, Even for standard letter to other companies or clients, etc, it is common practice that they just sign the letter once and then copy it for other, they will not stupid to sign it 12 times !!!!!!!! Why should they do it for you ????

This is nothing about asking people to do that (your managers, manager, manager ???) but this is about policy. If they allow someone to ask to sign a small matter 12 times. So, in the future other people may ask the same and they could not refuse. How many times they need to sign ???.

Also, it is very rare that the high street company in the UK stamp the letter in case it is already written in company letterhead, even for offical letter. Hope you know this.

People could ask the resume/breakdown and signed by employers I believe that it will not be a problem becuase just once, but not to sign 12 payslips. Stamp Payslip ????, it is higly unlikely, even for official letter they do noit stamp it why should they stamp 12 times in your payslips ???

Second Question:
Where is in the guidelines mentioned that it must be signed and/or stamped ?????

Guides lines only require tobe signed and stamped if it is online payslip and ypu print it your self in a plain paper.

Normaly payslip is printed in special paper.
HO know that, this is normally the case in high street company. I have not seen any of high street companies sign and stamp their pay slip. Have anyone seen one ????

There are a lot of other ways to prove your salary Other than ask to sign 12 payslips !!!!
- P60. (this is more important documents than pay slip from your employer!)
I KNOW SOME PEOPLE TRY NOT TO SHOW P60 BECAUSE THEY HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE.
It is well known that this is particularly the case for those who are working under umbrealla company (share ??).
- payslip on company paper.
- Bank statement.
- Your employment contract, in case you are working on "permanent" basis (on the contract it is clearly mention have much you will get in a year).

Pantaiema

shockboy2000 wrote:yes but of those 1000people, i am sure most arent asking for stamp+signing...just the couple of people each month needing to do so for visa purposes or maybe to get a loan etc...so its not a particularly demanding task.

Why will the employer not sign them? it seems outrageous that an employer would refuse to do so. ask your manager. ask your managers manager etc.
ask someone in Human Resources department to get involved
Go to someone in the payroll area.

There must be someone in your company who wants you to stay...
Last edited by pantaiema on Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

paramjit2k

hi

Post by paramjit2k » Thu Jan 04, 2007 2:39 am

Hi pantaiema

I hope u agree to point that Stamping and sigining arrises for plain and online print outs based Sal slips...

This shud not apply for sal slips on Company letter head
Regards,

Pam Aujla

pantaiema
Diamond Member

Re: hi

Post by pantaiema » Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:05 am

Yes paramjit2k, T
That is true. It is mentioned clealrly in the guidelines. That online payslip must be stamped and signed.

Pantaiema

paramjit2k wrote:Hi pantaiema

I hope u agree to point that Stamping and sigining arrises for plain and online print outs based Sal slips...

This shud not apply for sal slips on Company letter head

aandc
Newly Registered

Post by aandc » Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:22 pm

This is a another question for recent applicants from India.

Has anyone got HSMP approval after submitting Form 16 as Income Tax Return?