ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Premium appointment Croydon

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Gob00st

ILR Premium appointment Croydon

Post by Gob00st » Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:31 am

Can you please kindly answer my questions below?

1>Is below the correct address for London Croydon PEO office for applying settlement SET(O)?

Address: Lunar House, 40 Wellesley Road, Croydon CR9 2BY

How to get there:
By train

There are trains to East Croydon from London Victoria and London Bridge. Change at Clapham Junction for connections to London Waterloo from East Croydon and West Croydon. Both stations are in Travelcard zone 5.

2>How early should Iget there in advance ?
For example, if I booked the 9:00 appointment , should I arrive there quite early say by 8:00 etc?

3>Do they take american express credit card?

4>Is there anything else I should pay attention to ?

Many Many Thanks
Gob00st

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Post by mulderpf » Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:31 am

1. Yes
2. The email confirmation you received when booking should confirm this - its usually no earlier than 30 minutes before.
3. If you filled in the relevant form, you would see that the answer is yes.
4. Read all the relevant guidance and emails you received from UKBA - your questions so far are all to be found quite easily, just make sure you read everything.
Do not send me PM's with specific questions - post question in the open forum so others can also benefit from the answers.

Gob00st

Post by Gob00st » Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:54 am

Thanks for your help mulderpf ! It seems I have just managed to book a appointment.
mulderpf wrote:1. Yes
2. The email confirmation you received when booking should confirm this - its usually no earlier than 30 minutes before.
3. If you filled in the relevant form, you would see that the answer is yes.
4. Read all the relevant guidance and emails you received from UKBA - your questions so far are all to be found quite easily, just make sure you read everything.

UKVisit
India

Re: ILR Premium appointment Croydon

Post by UKVisit » Wed May 28, 2014 2:27 pm

Gob00st wrote:Can you please kindly answer my questions below?

1>Is below the correct address for London Croydon PEO office for applying settlement SET(O)?

Address: Lunar House, 40 Wellesley Road, Croydon CR9 2BY

How to get there:
By train

There are trains to East Croydon from London Victoria and London Bridge. Change at Clapham Junction for connections to London Waterloo from East Croydon and West Croydon. Both stations are in Travelcard zone 5.

2>How early should Iget there in advance ?
For example, if I booked the 9:00 appointment , should I arrive there quite early say by 8:00 etc?

3>Do they take american express credit card?

4>Is there anything else I should pay attention to ?

Many Many Thanks
Gob00st
Hello Gob00st,

I am trying to book premium appointment for ILR while holding Tier 1 (G) as of now.

There is a question "Which category of leave are you applying for?" having list of below options.

Tier 1 (General)
Tier 2
Other Main Applicant
Dependant

I am bit confused as it does not contain "ILR". Does it mean, we can't have appointment for ILR or should I select "Other Main Applicant"?

Thanks
Manish

Gob00st

Re: ILR Premium appointment Croydon

Post by Gob00st » Wed May 28, 2014 3:09 pm

Sorry I couldn't really comment as it has been over years. But I guess is it's asking what your current VISA status ?
Please don't take this seriously as I said I haven't looked this for 2 years, please check with more recent applicant.

Sorry couldn't be more helpful.

Cheers,
Gob00st