ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Letter format is OK ? Plase confirm

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

tiktiki

ILR Letter format is OK ? Plase confirm

Post by tiktiki » Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:33 pm

My P60 figure does not match with Work permit figure beacuse my package includes my family travel tickets to my home country and other benifits.

My WP show £46125
MY last P60 show £42500

This year i have taken one month unpaid leave beacuse of some personal reason.

Can you please confirm below mentioned employer letter format is sufficent to get ILR.

Need urhent hepl please

Date: 05/12/2012

To Whom It May Concern

Dear Sir / Madam,

I confirm that XXXXX has worked company Name in the UK since 16-Jan-2007.
There is a need for Mr. XXXX to continue in this employment in the UK for the foreseeable future and it is therefore requested that he be granted indefinite leave to remain. We also confirm that XXXXX is being paid at or above the appropriate rate for the job as stated in the codes of practice for Tier 2 sponsors

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require any further clarification.

Finally, I can confirm that Mr XXX has taken annual holiday leave as per the attached schedule of absences.

Yours faithfully,

On behalf of
[Company name]

Gagan1986

Post by Gagan1986 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:46 am

I am sure your query has been answered before