ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

third party and own account

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rizmir

third party and own account

Post by rizmir » Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:11 pm

Hi i submitted my application in august 2012 and in 5 daysgot biometric letter which i given in more 5 days and after that no reply.
I used third party funding from pakistan and in the mean time i got my own 50k here in uk.
So if they ask according to new rules regarding update of fundind then my question is:
I have to show the one which i submitted with my original application and can i also show my new statement from here in uk
Regards
Last edited by rizmir on Sun May 05, 2013 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rizmir

rizmir

Post by rizmir » Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:40 pm

Is there any suggestion for the posted question thanx
Rizmir

rehan01
Diamond Member

Re: third party and own account

Post by rehan01 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:33 am

rizmir wrote:Hi i submitted my application in october 2012 and in 10 daysgot biometric letter which i given in more 5 days and after that no reply.
I used third party funding from pakistan and in the mean time i got my own 50k here in uk.
So if they aske according to new rules regarding update of fundind then my question is:
I have to show the one which i submitted with my original application and can i also show my new statement from here in uk
Regards
which route you applied 50k or 200k?

regardless of route I guess you will need to show third party funding statements of same account which you used in your initial application when you submitted your application.

regards

rizmir

Post by rizmir » Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:52 am

Thanx fr suggestion i gone through the 50k route.
The main point lied in the query that if ukba ask about the update so i can hve the point that money has been transferred here thats y in my account in uk.
So by showing the money in my account in uk will confirm that the initial money claimed from pakistan now has been transferred in uk or the ukba will insist regarding money from third party funding from pakistan, although the policy guidance shows that claimed money could be mixture of many sources.
Regards
Rizmir

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:31 pm

rizmir wrote:Thanx fr suggestion i gone through the 50k route.
The main point lied in the query that if ukba ask about the update so i can hve the point that money has been transferred here thats y in my account in uk.
So by showing the money in my account in uk will confirm that the initial money claimed from pakistan now has been transferred in uk or the ukba will insist regarding money from third party funding from pakistan, although the policy guidance shows that claimed money could be mixture of many sources.
Regards
It could work as soon as long as you can prove that funds been transferred etc .... but you never know they might ask for the third party statement which they probably will.

regards

wasimuk
Newly Registered

Post by wasimuk » Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:49 pm

its better to keep the 50k balance either in third party Account or in ur personal Account.[/i][/b]

rehan01
Diamond Member

Post by rehan01 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:44 pm

wasimuk wrote:its better to keep the 50k balance either in third party Account or in ur personal Account.[/i][/b]
Both ways is fine as long as you have appropiate paperwork for it ..... Having fund in personal account all u need is uk bank statement and job is done bbut with third party funds u need bank statement, leter from bank and declaration.

So personal account preferably coz its less headache.

Regards