ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

got RC, today.

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nedelcu
Newly Registered

got RC, today.

Post by nedelcu » Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:51 am

Hi, today my husband got Residence Card with help of almighty Allah.this forum is really very helpful we got guidance from here lot more than any solicitor.i would like to thanks for every one who help us in this forum specially Gurrus,Jambo and all new and old members.may Allah bless all of you and give you more strength to help the peoples.my best wishes are with those they still waiting their decision.
Last edited by nedelcu on Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Prince74

Re: got RC, today.

Post by Prince74 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:52 pm

nedelcu wrote:Hi, today my husband got Residence Card with help of almighty Allah.this forum is really very helpful we got guidance from here lot more than any solicitor.i would like to thanks for every one who help us in this forum specially Gurrus,Jumbo and all new and old members.may Allah bless all of you and give you more strength to help the peoples.my best wishes are with those they still waiting their decision.
Excellent news