ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2(ICT) to tier 2(general) process

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

zaheeruk

Tier 2(ICT) to tier 2(general) process

Post by zaheeruk » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:00 am

Hi
My tier 2(ICT) was applied in nov 2009. I had an extension and expires in may 2013. I want to convert it to tier 2(general). Please can anyone tell me
1. Can I apply
2. What is the process
3. Do I have to go to India to apply

Quick responses will be greatly appreciated .

bjohnjebastin
Newly Registered
India

Re: Tier 2(ICT) to tier 2(general) process

Post by bjohnjebastin » Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:13 pm

Hi Friends,

My Tier 2 ICT expires on 24th April 2013. Got a sponsor, cleared the interview, but they didn't posted ad in job centre plus.

They are posting the ad in job centre plus and asked me to join them the next day after getting the visa (30 days ad + app. 10 days for visa, through an agent). But I need to serve notice period in my present company and I was thinking to resign once I get the visa.

They are asking me to resign now and join them after getting the visa which will be 40 days app. from today.

I am confused about how to handle this situation.

Can you please advise?

Thanks,
John J

Jay001
Newly Registered

Post by Jay001 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:51 pm

bjohnjebastin wrote:Hi Friends,

My Tier 2 ICT expires on 24th April 2013. Got a sponsor, cleared the interview, but they didn't posted ad in job centre plus.

They are posting the ad in job centre plus and asked me to join them the next day after getting the visa (30 days ad + app. 10 days for visa, through an agent). But I need to serve notice period in my present company and I was thinking to resign once I get the visa.

They are asking me to resign now and join them after getting the visa which will be 40 days app. from today.

Can you please advise?

Thanks,
John J

---------------------------------

Hi John,

Did you got ur answer, what happened - if you can email me and share please? digvijay.singh22@gmail.com

Jay001
Newly Registered

Post by Jay001 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:23 am

bjohnjebastin wrote:Hi Friends,

Can you please advise?

Thanks,
John J

John.

Could you please confirm how you searched for a new sponsor who will facilitate the Tier 2 sponsorship?