ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Self Sufficient evidence list them please

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nanny

Self Sufficient evidence list them please

Post by nanny » Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:21 pm

Have you had a EEA2 application that has been accepted through Self Sufficient then please can you list all the evidence you send in to the home office please thanks?
Nanny here

sheraz7
Respected Guru

Post by sheraz7 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:39 pm

You already made several threads for asking that.

There is no fixed checklist for self sufficiency but any regular income/savings with private medical insurance serve this purpose. But most importantly the EEA partner must have access to it even non-EEA partner is financing to EEA partner and possible examples includes joint account/regular transfer of funds between individual accounts.
Hope it should be clear now.
Please donot send PM. Write in open forum to facilitate others too.
REGARDS

nanny

hello

Post by nanny » Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:46 pm

[quote="sheraz7"]You already made several threads for asking that.

There is no fixed checklist for self sufficiency but any regular income/savings with private medical insurance serve this purpose. But most importantly the EEA partner must have access to it even non-EEA partner is financing to EEA partner and possible examples includes joint account/regular transfer of funds between individual accounts.
Hope it should be clear now.[/quote]

Hi sheraz the reason i am asking is because i felt no one really answer my questions? but now you have shed a little light on it... We now have full medical insurance but i am not in his account they said i need to have my passport to prove my ID thats why im worried all i have is letters at the address and the phone bt bill is in my name and the sky thats it really thats why im so worried and only the money coming in we have and i dont know if its enough to prove any thing thats all i have been refused before so i know you can understand why i keep asking is because i want to have as much evidence as possible. thanks
Nanny here

icexxik

Re: Self Sufficient evidence list them please

Post by icexxik » Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:43 am

nanny wrote:Have you had a EEA2 application that has been accepted through Self Sufficient then please can you list all the evidence you send in to the home office please thanks?
I have just received self-sufficient RC. I've submitted yearly account statement from my insurance co in the UK (AXA Healthcare) and a bank statement from a UK bank covering the last 3 months.

Before issuing the RC, UKBA asked to clarify some transactions on the bank statement (mainly dividends paid by my business elsewhere). As soon as I did so, RC was issued next day and posted over. Took 2 months. BG national.

nanny

Post by nanny » Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:51 pm

[quote="icexxik"][quote="nanny"]Have you had a EEA2 application that has been accepted through Self Sufficient then please can you list all the evidence you send in to the home office please thanks?[/quote]

I have just received self-sufficient RC. I've submitted yearly account statement from my insurance co in the UK (AXA Healthcare) and a bank statement from a UK bank covering the last 3 months.

Before issuing the RC, UKBA asked to clarify some transactions on the bank statement (mainly dividends paid by my business elsewhere). As soon as I did so, RC was issued next day and posted over. Took 2 months. BG national.[/quote]

Thank you very much for letting me know im going to see my solicitor tomorrow to hand her all the documents i have.

I have my eu husband passport
tax payment letter show that tax paid
medical insurance aviva for £200 per month with no excess
rent books to show his income that we get by renting rooms in our house i live in a 7 bedroom house.
letters from the estate agents to show we advertised the rooms with them
photos of our wedding and social pictures also.
bills electric.
BT phone bill in my name from 2011 to show i have bill in my name from then and recent BT bill to match the same bill for december and january to show recent.
Sky bill from 2011 and it shows on my husband bank statements.
letters off rent a room.com, flat mate.com
letters that comes to my home address to me from 2010 and 2011 and 2012 just so they see that im living here and that they are from 2 years are 3 years and recently then my solicitor can choose what she needs out of all of these a print out to show that my husband do own our our house in full no morgage.
Nanny here

icexxik

Post by icexxik » Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:27 pm

nanny wrote:
icexxik wrote:
nanny wrote:Have you had a EEA2 application that has been accepted through Self Sufficient then please can you list all the evidence you send in to the home office please thanks?

Before issuing the RC, UKBA asked to clarify some transactions on the bank statement (mainly dividends paid by my business elsewhere). As soon as I did so, RC was issued next day and posted over. Took 2 months. BG national.
Thank you very much for letting me know im going to see my solicitor tomorrow to hand her all the documents i have.

rent books to show his income that we get by renting rooms in our house i live in a 7 bedroom house.
bills electric.
BT phone bill in my name from 2011 to show i have bill in my name from then and recent BT bill to match the same bill for december and january to show recent.
letters that comes to my home address to me from 2010 and 2011 and 2012 just so they see that im living here and that they are from 2 years are 3 years and recently then my solicitor can choose what she needs out of all of these a print out to show that my husband do own our our house in full no morgage.
You really don't need a solicitor for this.... or for any other EEA route applications. They are very straightforward and if there are some missing documents, UKBA will contact you and ask you for them. Don't send too many documents. Also, if you are renting out rooms in the UK and paying tax in the UK, you can be considered self-employed and not self-sufficient. That might be a better route to follow.

If you are self-sufficient, just provide a bank statement, no need for 2011 Sky service, who needs to see it? For what? They are asking for private health insurance and bank statement in your or your spouse's name. That's all they need.

nanny

Post by nanny » Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:06 pm

[quote="icexxik"][quote="nanny"][quote="icexxik"][quote="nanny"]Have you had a EEA2 application that has been accepted through Self Sufficient then please can you list all the evidence you send in to the home office please thanks?[/quote]

Before issuing the RC, UKBA asked to clarify some transactions on the bank statement (mainly dividends paid by my business elsewhere). As soon as I did so, RC was issued next day and posted over. Took 2 months. BG national.[/quote]

bills electric.
letters that comes to my home address to me from 2010 and 2011 and 2012 just so they see that im living here and that they are from 2 years are 3 years and recently then my solicitor can choose what she needs out of all of these a print out to show that my husband do own our our house in full no morgage.[/quote]

You really don't need a solicitor for this.... or for any other EEA route applications. They are very straightforward and if there are some missing documents, UKBA will contact you and ask you for them. Don't send too many documents. Also, if you are renting out rooms in the UK and paying tax in the UK, you can be considered self-employed and not self-sufficient. That might be a better route to follow.

If you are self-sufficient, just provide a bank statement, no need for 2011 Sky service, who needs to see it? For what? They are asking for private health insurance and bank statement in your or your spouse's name. That's all they need.[/quote]

Hello Icexxik thank you very much for your input i really appreciate it i have read it and i understand now thank you very much i only panic because i have a bad history with uk BA thats all and they have tun me down since i got married 2 times now and 3 times when i was single thats why i have concerns.
Nanny here