ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Proof of Address for the Prior 3 Months?

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mauraaisling
Newly Registered

Proof of Address for the Prior 3 Months?

Post by mauraaisling » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:58 pm

Hi - I have been residing in Ireland for over 5 years and have been married for 4 year.

This part is still confusing me

• Copies of 3 different proofs of residence in the State for both applicant and spouse/civil partner for 3 months prior to the date of application showing date and name and current address. Proofs include household bills (gas, electricity, phone or cable/satellite TV), bank Statements, revenue, mortgage agreement, social welfare, letter from employment, doctors letter etc

Does this just mean 3 different kind of proof for him and me over the period of time that is the last 3 months? Or 3 for each month? Am I submitting 9 docs in my husband's name and 9 in mine? Or just 3 in his name and 3 in my name within the last 3 months? Spanning the last 3 month?

It's wrecking my head. If anyone could help it would be so great!

rezaghahremani
Newly Registered

Re: Proof of Address for the Prior 3 Months?

Post by rezaghahremani » Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:17 pm

mauraaisling wrote:Hi - I have been residing in Ireland for over 5 years and have been married for 4 year.

• Copies of 3 different proofs of residence in the State for both applicant and spouse/civil partner for 3 months prior to the date of application showing date and name and current address. Proofs include household bills (gas, electricity, phone or cable/satellite TV), bank Statements, revenue, mortgage agreement, social welfare, letter from employment, doctors letter etc

Does this just mean 3 different kind of proof for him and me over the period of time that is the last 3 months? Or 3 for each month? Am I submitting 9 docs in my husband's name and 9 in mine? Or just 3 in his name and 3 in my name within the last 3 months? Spanning the last 3 month?

Yes, simply it means 3 different kind of proof for him and you over the period of last 3 months. from today or whenever you want to apply

mauraaisling
Newly Registered

That's great

Post by mauraaisling » Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:55 pm

Thanks so much!!

IntegratedMigrant
Diamond Member

Re: Proof of Address for the Prior 3 Months?

Post by IntegratedMigrant » Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:27 pm

mauraaisling wrote:Hi - I have been residing in Ireland for over 5 years and have been married for 4 year.

3 different proofs from yourself dating from when you want to make your application back to 3 months!

3 different proofs from yourself Partner from when you want to make your application back to 3 months!
I oppose stereotype, prejudice, xenophobe, judgmental, Ignorance, and beloved.