ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent Dependent QUERY

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sagiloyal
Newly Registered

Urgent Dependent QUERY

Post by sagiloyal » Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:04 am

Dear Members I am having query regarding my wifes ILR Dependent visa. I am going to apply for my ILR along with my wife at the end of this month. I am not sure if she will have any problem as my wife stayed continuosuly for a period of 9 months in India.

She first came to uk in Aug 2009 and stayed here till jan 2011.
from jan 2011 to sep 2011 she is in india to do some computer courses for a period of 9 months.

She stayed in Uk with me from sep 2011 to june 2012.
In june 2012 her initial dependent visa expired but unable to get PEO appointment along with me. so before her visa expired she went to india and got her visa extended in India as dependent in July 2012 which is her current visa. So after 15 days of her visa expiry her new extension was granted.

So on overall she stayed for more than 2 years in UK with me but there are gaps as I mentioned above. will it make any problem.
please kindlt let me know as I got my PEO appointment booked on 25th of this month for both of us I am not sure if this will be any problem.

cURRENTLY I am on Tier 1 extension and My wife is on dependent.

Thanks,
Raju.