ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

how long is waiting time for PR uk visa, help plzzz

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

dmax

how long is waiting time for PR uk visa, help plzzz

Post by dmax » Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:57 am

hi everyone,
i submitted my wifes PR on 1st nov 2012 to ukba. i am wondering how long the visa app will take as her 5 year EEA permit runs out NEXT month march 2013. i am a qualified EU member, i am not working and am permanently incapacited due to liver disease, a doctors statement was forwarded to ukba to confirm this. we have a 3 year old daughter born here in uk/ireland ( belfast ) i am worried that uk embassy will refuse her and that if they did she could be sent back to thailand, reason being she is also unemployed due to recession.

can anyone please answer my questions as she is also very worried that she could be turned down for her PR. i was informed that she could apply for her PR early due to me being permanently incapacitated.

THANKYOU