ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Rescheduling PEO apppointment.

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mmalar123
Newly Registered

Rescheduling PEO apppointment.

Post by mmalar123 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:19 am

I managed to get an appointment in Glasgow after spending lot of effort and time. But it is too far and would like to reschedule to new location Cardiff or Croydon.

Do I need to again wait for the slots to be open in Cardiff or Croydon like my initial try to get it rescheduled ( am raising this query as I am yet to click the reschedule button till now ..would like to know what happens next before i give a try to avoid risk in loosing my current booking)

Please help me providing me the steps followed by clicking the reschedule option.

Thanks!

omoteeh
Newly Registered

Post by omoteeh » Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:31 am

Which date do you currently have for Glasgow?

I'm trying to reschedule my Cardiff too.

phanidhar6039

Re: Rescheduling PEO apppointment.

Post by phanidhar6039 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:47 pm

Hi,

I am looking for dates in glasgow after 15th march 2013 as my visa expire on 19th april 2013, so which date have you got hold of?

I am not an expert but my understanding is once you click reshedule an appointment it doesnt get cancelled unless you clicked/booked other date on that id.

Thanks,
Phani
mmalar123 wrote:I managed to get an appointment in Glasgow after spending lot of effort and time. But it is too far and would like to reschedule to new location Cardiff or Croydon.

Do I need to again wait for the slots to be open in Cardiff or Croydon like my initial try to get it rescheduled ( am raising this query as I am yet to click the reschedule button till now ..would like to know what happens next before i give a try to avoid risk in loosing my current booking)

Please help me providing me the steps followed by clicking the reschedule option.

Thanks!

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Post by cs95tdg » Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:07 pm

phanidhar6039 wrote:my understanding is once you click reshedule an appointment it doesnt get cancelled unless you clicked/booked other date on that id.
Correct. Your current appointment will remain intact until such a time that you successfully select and book an alternative slot.

mmalar123
Newly Registered

Post by mmalar123 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:29 pm

Thanks all the for the prompt response!

My booking is for 6 Mar 2013.

davidpie
BANNED

Post by davidpie » Wed Feb 06, 2013 10:22 pm

phanidhar6039 wrote:Hi,

I am looking for dates in glasgow after 15th march 2013 as my visa expire on 19th april 2013, so which date have you got hold of?

I am not an expert but my understanding is once you click reshedule an appointment it doesnt get cancelled unless you clicked/booked other date on that id.

Thanks,
Phani
mmalar123 wrote:I managed to get an appointment in Glasgow after spending lot of effort and time. But it is too far and would like to reschedule to new location Cardiff or Croydon.

Thanks!
I understand that its not possible for everyone to focus their precious time, energy, and caffeine in obtaining a PEO slot for weeks.

I could assist in finding a PEO slot on your behalf based on ur convenient dates and location.

Pls note : I don't have any pre-held slots to sell... but can find PEO slots for you.

thebionicredneck2003
Member of Standing

Post by thebionicredneck2003 » Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:50 am

Davidpie,

Are you offering a free service? People are meant to book the appointments on their own. It is not proper to get paid to book an appointment for someone else and they have been cases where people have had bad experiences going through 3rd parties who have claimed to provide the kind of services you want to offer.

Anyone choosing to use such 3rd parties to book an appointment should do so at their own risk.
Regards

mmalar123
Newly Registered

Post by mmalar123 » Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:07 am

I am not looking for any help to book the appointment. I would prefer to do it myself. I got the information I wanted here.

JaySam

Post by JaySam » Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:57 am

I am in the same situation live in London and have booked an appointment in Belfast :( with two dependent MY GOD , but I'm desperate and wants to keep this appointment and also wants to try to get a appointment near London e.g. Croydon

If I click reschedule do I lose my booked appointment :?:

or as mention above only after successfully booking another appointment on a same ID, please advice if some have being in such situation, like to know their experience.

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Post by mulderpf » Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:28 am

Your question is answered above - that's the point of a forum and asking questions in public - so that everyone can share the same information without having to ask and answer the same thing over and over again.
Do not send me PM's with specific questions - post question in the open forum so others can also benefit from the answers.

paba89

Post by paba89 » Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:54 pm

JaySam wrote:I am in the same situation live in London and have booked an appointment in Belfast :( with two dependent MY GOD , but I'm desperate and wants to keep this appointment and also wants to try to get a appointment near London e.g. Croydon

or as mention above only after successfully booking another appointment on a same ID, please advice if some have being in such situation, like to know their experience.
Hi There I managed to book an appointment same as you in Belfast while living near London. I also had 2 dependents. But unfortunately the fee is going to increase alot by 6th April. I am trying to reschedule if not I will take my family to Belfast. No other option. What dates do you have booked. I have 14th March. If you are plannin to attend the Belfast appoint plz share your plans to travel. Will wait for your reply.....

koolyaar

Post by koolyaar » Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:48 pm

JaySam wrote:I am in the same situation live in London and have booked an appointment in Belfast :( with two dependent MY GOD , but I'm desperate and wants to keep this appointment and also wants to try to get a appointment near London e.g. Croydon

Steps to Reschedule:

1.In your account click reschedule button
2.then in next screen it asked you to confirm reschedule and also said no reschedule, so hit confirm reschedule (Don't be scared nothing will happened with your current appointment if you don't find any).

3.Then you will be in a screen where you select dates from and to and you need to select PEO. (i am sure you have seen this screen so many times.) and you hit search for the appointment

4.If you are lucky and see any appointment just "Select" if no appointment available then there is a button "select other dates and location", try at night

5.Now in next screen you need to hit button "Book this Appointment"

and here you are DONE

6. last last step is just click "Next" , this is just going back to your My Account. and you will see your reschedule appointment in your my account and the last appointment was cancelled.

7. you will get two e-mails in your mail box , one cancellation of previous appointment and second confirmation of new appointment.

SO Don't be scared you current appointment wont be canceled until you got the new one.

ddd
Newly Registered

Post by ddd » Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:30 pm

Be careful when you reschedule though.

I did this recently and UKBA cancelled both my new appointment and my old appointment. When I contacted them to ask why, they said they cancelled my new appointment because the old appointment hadn't been cancelled. As it was a reschedule, I thought their system would do this for me, but there might be a glitch at the moment that means it's not working quite as well as it should. I'm still waiting to see if UKBA will reinstate either of my appointments.

kirankumarthotta
Newly Registered

PEO Appointment in Belfast

Post by kirankumarthotta » Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:54 pm

Hi
I have an appointment in belfast on 15April, Can you plz share your experience with belfast.

I have both self employment and straight employment
paba89 wrote:

Hi There I managed to book an appointment same as you in Belfast while living near London. I also had 2 dependents. But unfortunately the fee is going to increase alot by 6th April. I am trying to reschedule if not I will take my family to Belfast. No other option. What dates do you have booked. I have 14th March. If you are plannin to attend the Belfast appoint plz share your plans to travel. Will wait for your reply.....