ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Any time frame to apply new born's visa?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

anasjamil2

Any time frame to apply new born's visa?

Post by anasjamil2 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:26 am

Hi Experts,

I am on T1 general. Expiring 23 March 2013.

My twins were born in UK on 24th July 2012 (about 6 months ago), I did not applied for their T1 dependent visa because at the time of their birth my visa was due to expire in only 6 months. Basically I didn't wanted to pay for their visa for 6 months.

Now (today) after 6 months, I am about to submit my and wife's extension and fresh visa application for my twins.

Do you see any issues with this? i mean, is it okay to apply new born's visa after 6-7 months of birth? they have stayed in this country without any visa.

Thanks,
Anas

vinny

Post by vinny » Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:31 am

No issues. They do not need to apply for leave to remain, if they are not travelling.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

bubin123
Member of Standing

Post by bubin123 » Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:31 pm

in other words, babies born in UK does not need visa to stay... You will only need visa when you are travelling outside UK and entering again...

kpk1234

Post by kpk1234 » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:34 pm

As long as your baby is not travelling outside UK, your baby dont need a VISA.