ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

cancel Appointment set O

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

19star79
Newly Registered

cancel Appointment set O

Post by 19star79 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:46 am

Hi,
I want to cancel the appointment i booked for tomorrow, how do i go about it. and what will happen if i am not able to cancel it on time , will it effect future appointment bookings or my application.

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Post by cs95tdg » Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:56 am

If the appointment is tomorrow, I'd advise you to cancel it asap, so that someone else can make use of it. If cancelling or rescheduling online you would need to do this 48 hours before the appointment, so it is too late for that.

The only option you have now is to email UKBA at the following email address with your booking ref no. ApplyOnlinee-Support@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk

19star79
Newly Registered

Post by 19star79 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:40 pm

cs95tdg wrote:If the appointment is tomorrow, I'd advise you to cancel it asap, so that someone else can make use of it. If cancelling or rescheduling online you would need to do this 48 hours before the appointment, so it is too late for that.

The only option you have now is to email UKBA at the following email address with your booking ref no. ApplyOnlinee-Support@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk
thanks

wpilr_nov12
Diamond Member

Post by wpilr_nov12 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:05 pm

There is a little sentence about cancelling during 48 hours prior to appointment. Can't remember where though. Must be on UKBA on your account, or even in the confrimation email.
Please do not send me PM if I haven't sent you one yet.
My ILR, MN1 and kids PP stories.