ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help require on Section 7

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

leeanne
Newly Registered

Help require on Section 7

Post by leeanne » Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:30 pm

Hi all i have been recommended by friends to join the forum to have help with my application
1. i came in uk as student on 25 nov2001
2.had lots of extention till 2009 where my visa was refused and did the appeal i was granted leave to stay then another 2 extension which was no problem
3.My current leave expires on the 26 feb 2013 due to fanancial problem i was not able to apply for the 10 yrs long residence now that i have 11 yrs and 3 month
last year i had issue with the college due to they keep on changing awarding body and the course module were changed and because of this me and other student did not keep our monthly payment the course finished in october and we did not have any qualification then later on i recieve a ccj letter that i own such and such amount of money i fill the form and stated clearly due to not working as my visa has got "NO wORK" THAT i can only afford to pay £100 monthly in end of nov i receive the court letter saying the college has accepted my offer and got to pay the full amount immediately as i got no money i did not pay anything

question 1. will it affect my 10yrs long route application
2. SECTION 7 - PERSONAL HISTORY question 7.4 7.3. Do you or any dependants who are applying
with you have any civil judgments against you or
any civil penalty under the UK Immigration Acts?
Yes go to 7.4
No go to 7.5
7.4. Give details for each civil judgment or any civil penalty under UK the Immigration Acts,
starting with the most recent one.
If you or any dependants who are applying with you have received more than two civil
judgments and/or civil penalties under the UK Immigration Acts, please photocopy this page
and enclose it with this form.
[/b]Details of judgment or civil penalty what shall i put there

please i do need some help thanks you all

sailesh

Post by sailesh » Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:19 pm

can some help please thanks