ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Marketing material and trading contract

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

allamis2
Newly Registered

Marketing material and trading contract

Post by allamis2 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:34 pm

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone can help me with this issue. It mentions that the marking materials should include your name and title but for example on company brochure or on your website you dont normally include your name and title unless you have a board of directors. how should I put my name and title on the brochure or the website or the contract. and should I put software engineer or should I put director and software engineer? I would highly appreciate if anyone can help me with this.

Thanks
Alla

alex87
BANNED

Post by alex87 » Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:12 pm

I'm confused regarding this too:
how should I put my name and title on the brochure or the website or the contract. and should I put software engineer or should I put director and software engineer?
Could someone please help?

rehan01
Diamond Member

Re: Marketing material and trading contract

Post by rehan01 » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:10 pm

allamis2 wrote:Hi,

I was wondering if anyone can help me with this issue. It mentions that the marking materials should include your name and title but for example on company brochure or on your website you dont normally include your name and title unless you have a board of directors. how should I put my name and title on the brochure or the website or the contract. and should I put software engineer or should I put director and software engineer? I would highly appreciate if anyone can help me with this.

Thanks
Alla

first thing you don't to provide every single marketing material which is mention in policy guidance so I will strongly recommend you to read policy guidance again.

regarding putting your name on website its very easy in CONTACT US page ........ eg if you are software engineer etc just simply write "For all your software development queries please contact:

MR ALLA, Software Developer / Director or other way round , ABC Software company" or drop us email at alla@abcsoftware.com

same thing you can use in the advert of your company ....... yell.com and gumtree.co.uk are free and you will be able to provide all this information there very easily and regarding printing the leaflet or brochures you can simply mention company name or even you can mention your name tooo.

in contract you are director of the company so if you signing contract on behalf of company than your name will be as signatory on behalf of company.

hope it help

regards