ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Received documents except self employment letter

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sonub4ualt
Member of Standing

Received documents except self employment letter

Post by sonub4ualt » Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:16 pm

Hello Everyone.

First I would like to thank this forum and the moderators for advising me in filing my application.

I have received all the documents except the self employment letter from the contracting company confirming my payment details.

I was just wondering, if there is anything wrong or do they normally keep this letter because i might need the letter for my future reference.

Thanks,
Sonu

sonub4ualt
Member of Standing

Re: Received documents except self employment letter

Post by sonub4ualt » Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:17 am

sonub4ualt wrote:Hello Everyone.

First I would like to thank this forum and the moderators for advising me in filing my application.

I have received all the documents except the self employment letter from the contracting company confirming my payment details.

I was just wondering, if there is anything wrong or do they normally keep this letter because i might need the letter for my future reference.

Thanks,
Sonu
Any suggestions?

paribus
United Kingdom

Post by paribus » Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:00 pm

If you need the letter back, why don't you ask UKBA for it. Regardless of suggestions you get here, the only way to know for sure is to ask UKBA.
We burn the midnight oil seeking for PEO appointments and up again early to resume our all-important jobs to keep us in the country. We are Highly Skilled Immigrants - in every sense of the word!

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Post by mulderpf » Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:22 am

If the letter was addressed to UKBA then they will keep it.
Do not send me PM's with specific questions - post question in the open forum so others can also benefit from the answers.