ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Validity of -Life in UK Test

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

prasanta210
Newly Registered

Validity of -Life in UK Test

Post by prasanta210 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:19 pm

Hi Guys,
Do you have any idea -what is the Validity of 'Life in UK Test' ? Is there specific time lines after which we should attend the 'Life in UK test'?

My point is- Can I give the 'Life in UK test' in old syllabus and keep it for future ILR application?

Regards

Gagan1986

Re: Validity of -Life in UK Test

Post by Gagan1986 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:25 pm

prasanta210 wrote:Hi Guys,
Do you have any idea -what is the Validity of 'Life in UK Test' ? Is there specific time lines after which we should attend the 'Life in UK test'?

My point is- Can I give the 'Life in UK test' in old syllabus and keep it for future ILR application?

Regards
You just have to pass it once. It's valid for lifetime, only if you don't lose the pass certificate

stokbrig

Re: Validity of -Life in UK Test

Post by stokbrig » Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:49 pm

prasanta210 wrote:Hi Guys,

Regards
I was wondering if the border agency would only accept at a specific time after 25 March 2013 pass certificate of the new version?