ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Making another visa application after refusal

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

toon_bloke
Newly Registered

Making another visa application after refusal

Post by toon_bloke » Wed Jan 03, 2007 3:13 pm

Hi,

After a visa refusal, is there a period of time before another application can be made or can another application be made immediatley ?

Will the previous refusal have any bearing on the decision for the new application ?

stedman

Post by stedman » Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:43 pm

You can make another one straight away if you have extra documents etc to support your case. I know someone who was refused a visa and re-applied about 10 days later under a different category and got it. But she was very lucky, not a gamble to be taken lightly!

rooi_ding

Post by rooi_ding » Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:02 pm

I do not believe there is a time period, you could resubmit tomorrow. having read your previous thread I would suggest that you would have to support your reasons why you think the previous refusal was wrong but without using the word wrong or words like “why are you so stupid” If you are prepared to sponsor the sales rep then you will probably have to read there guidance for sponsors

You should be persistent and don’t take anything for granted, give as much relevant information supporting your motives for bringing the sales rep to the UK.

All the best