ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Clarification

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

let_koko

Clarification

Post by let_koko » Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:02 pm

Hi guys
Having called the HO on monday, I was told a decision has not been made yet. Out of curiosity I decided to call again today (07/02/2013) and the lady that picked the phone said, she couldn't give me an update over the phone that I should write a letter to
UK Border Agency
PO BOX 306
LIVERPOOL
L2 0QN
Is it normal ?
Because I was expecting her to say, a decision hasn't been made, am surprised to hear this

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:45 pm

It appears from previous posts that your submitted you application in November. Your enquiry (written or verbal) won't be looked into until you've passed the 6 month mark.
Even then, the response, if any, if likely to be the standard 'still being processed'.
Even straightforward ILR applications are taking up to 8 months to process...there's a huge backlog and the Christmas/New Year holidays will have slowed things down even more.

let_koko

Post by let_koko » Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:44 pm

i submitted my application in August 6 2012
Casa wrote:It appears from previous posts that your submitted you application in November. Your enquiry (written or verbal) won't be looked into until you've passed the 6 month mark.
Even then, the response, if any, if likely to be the standard 'still being processed'.
Even straightforward ILR applications are taking up to 8 months to process...there's a huge backlog and the Christmas/New Year holidays will have slowed things down even more.

Gagan1986

Post by Gagan1986 » Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:39 pm

let_koko wrote:i submitted my application in August 6 2012
Casa wrote:It appears from previous posts that your submitted you application in November. Your enquiry (written or verbal) won't be looked into until you've passed the 6 month mark.
As you have passed the 6 month waiting mark, get your MP involved and ask him to chase it with the Home office. That will speed things up a bit. Goodluck