ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependant Visa App submitted without IOM TB Certificate

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

InfoR
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Dependant Visa App submitted without IOM TB Certificate

Post by InfoR » Thu Feb 07, 2013 10:37 pm

Hello everyone,

A quick question. My wife just submitted a dependant application in Pakistan via Gerry. The problem is that she did not submit the IOM certificate for TB and instead submitted an Xray + skin test and certificate from CMH (Combined Military Hospital). She is given all clear.

Now what are the chances of HomeOffice issuing her the dependant VISA? She only went to Pakistan a week ago to apply as my dependant and was currently working here in the UK and had been residing and studying in the UK since 2006. Hence all the documents including the Funds/Maintanance Degree/Master certificate and Employer letter are submitted as required. And these are all obviously from the United Kingdom.

Now I am really worried about the outcome and wondering if anyone else here has been through a similar situation. Is it likely to be refused? She is not technically a (returning resident) as stated in UKBA who are exempt from TB tests but has been living here since long ago.

Please advise if you have been in similar situation.

Thanks