ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Is Educational Backup Required if full maintenace is shown ?

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

alpha2013

Is Educational Backup Required if full maintenace is shown ?

Post by alpha2013 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:51 am

High need of information !!!!!
With in UK for Tier 4 Application :
If some one shows full maintenace of funds like 9000 pounds + full course fees, Does he still need to Show previous course backup or progress to Homeoffice even he failed the previous course ? Or he can just apply with the new cas and with the document used to issue cas.

Please reply !!!!

Thanks

Deviser

Post by Deviser » Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:42 pm

What are you trying to say? There is no connection funds and progression.

Maintenace of funds is different rule to fulfil and Academic Progression is different.

Maintenace of funds shown by applicant. Progression check is sponsor's duty. Progression is more concern with acticity factor like student is genuine and really studying in UK rather than working full time or doing business on eBay.

esic_sonia
BANNED

Post by esic_sonia » Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:00 pm

Maintenance and Progression is totally different (as @Deviser told you)

However, you are only suppose to send only those documents which are mentioned in your CAS letter (where it says Supporting Documents). You are not required to send any additional documents.

If your college/university is HTS, it is their duty to check your educational documents. Maintenance is your responsibility.
------ In recruitment & consultancy business for more than 5 years. I only provide advice with first hand information. Please do not take my advice in legal perspective. For find more about venture capital investment, kindly contact me ------