ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

pls i need response

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mide2011
Newly Registered

pls i need response

Post by mide2011 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:59 am

Please how do i get job while i am awaiting the outcome. I do contract jobs and my contract finished just 2weeks after i sent my application. I initially thought i can work with the confirmation of receipt from HO. But to my greatest surprise no company is willing to give job despite getting to the last stage. I got a letter from my lawyer stating i am eligible to work based on my previous visa but they all simply told me to wait for my passport. Now its 5months that i worked last, no more savings to cater for me and my wife her income is not much since we have been relying on it, and this is tearing the family apart. Please am in state of mental disorder and emotional torture. Please what should i do.

FLR(M) posted: 14/09/2012
Acknowledgement: 17/10/2012
Payment Taken: 19/09/2012
Biometrics Request: 06/12/2012
Biometrics Submitted: 11/12/2012
Passport/Docs: Waiting
BRP: Waiting
Visa Type : FLR(M) Spouse
Visa From: Tier 1 (post study)