ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Options available for temporary extention after PSW???????

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Barnhill 1983
Newly Registered

Options available for temporary extention after PSW???????

Post by Barnhill 1983 » Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:17 pm

Hi All,

Can anyone tell me what options are available for temporary extension after PSW expiry. I want to stay for 6 months longer after my expiry. Please suggest the options available. Thank You!

Gagan1986

Post by Gagan1986 » Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:09 pm

Tier 2 General. Need to look for a employer who can sponsor.

Or Student Route again.

Barnhill 1983
Newly Registered

Post by Barnhill 1983 » Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:15 pm

Gagan1986 wrote:Tier 2 General. Need to look for a employer who can sponsor.

Or Student Route again.
Thank you Gagan, The whole problem is here, I am left with one exam to complete my ACCA. I am not sure if i can apply under SOC 2421. As the code states, ACCA part 2 qualified should earn £17k. I earn more than that, need some help!

Gagan1986

Post by Gagan1986 » Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:18 pm

Barnhill 1983 wrote:

Or Student Route again.
Thank you Gagan, The whole problem is here, I am left with one exam to complete my ACCA. I am not sure if i can apply under SOC 2421. As the code states, ACCA part 2 qualified should earn £17k. I earn more than that, need some help!
So you will not be ACCA 2 qualified at the time you apply for Tier 2? Dont think they will approve the application as they very strict with these codes and they do go into minute details.

Is your employer willing to sponsor though?

Barnhill 1983
Newly Registered

Post by Barnhill 1983 » Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:24 pm

Gagan1986 wrote:
Barnhill 1983 wrote:

Or Student Route again.
So you will not be ACCA 2 qualified at the time you apply for Tier 2? Dont think they will approve the application as they very strict with these codes and they do go into minute details.

Is your employer willing to sponsor though?
Hi Gagan, I am not clear with what does ACCA part 2 or part 3 qualified mean. If it means, if an individual completes until F1-F9 with experience, than i am part 2 qualified. As i am n professional stage(P Level papers) with 1 exam to go. I need to find out weather i qualify or not. My company is willing to sponsor me. I want to make sure, i choose the right code and job designation. If i fall under SOC 2421, then it makes my life easier.