ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Documents List for Tier 1 Enterpreneur (Initial Application)

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

KickAss
Member of Standing

Documents List for Tier 1 Enterpreneur (Initial Application)

Post by KickAss » Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:48 am

Note :- Please answer following questions before posting the list. We are trying to create case based list to guide as many people as we can

1) Current Visa :-
2) Money Held in :-
3) Amount :- 50 or 200 K

Hi
I have searched this forum, but was not able to find a post which mentioned exact list of documents required.
Mod's please point me to right post if this is duplicate.
Thanks

I am on PSW and already running a software consultancy company for few months as director. Within couple of months ill be reaching my 50K target.
After that I will be making my initial application.

The purpose of this post is to create a thread dedicated only for list of documents. This way people coming to this post know exactly what documents and format is/was accepted by UKBA.
It would be really helpful if those holding T1EVisa can post thr list/experience here.

1) Current Visa :- Tier 1 PSW
2) Money Held in :- Company Bank Account
3) Amount :- 50K

Here is my List
1)Application Form
2) 2 X Photo
3) Draft/Check for application fees.
4)Passport and BRP
5)UK bank letter for maintenance.
6)Evidence of access to investment funds.(Bank Letter)
7)Evidence of your English language ability( Masters Degree)
8.) Company registration letter (Is it required) ?
9) Ongoing contracts (Is it required) ?

Many Thanks
Last edited by KickAss on Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Re: Documents List for Tier 1 Enterpreneur (Initial Applicat

Post by Lucapooka » Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:55 am

KickAss wrote:Hi
I have searched this forum, but was not able to find a post which mentioned exact list of documents required.
That's because there isn't one as every application is unique to the individual. There are plenty of threads on what individuals have provided for their particular circumstances, which can be used as a guide. I fear the purpose of your thread to create a definitive list is well-intentioned but futile and, indeed, may even misdirect readers into chasing paperwork they may not need, or omitting papers they might need, because they don't have the exact and precise circumstances as you own.

onewin

Post by onewin » Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:18 pm

This is my document list: (PSW > Tier 1 ent)

1) Bank Statement
2) Bank Letter confirming balance
3) letter from 3rd party on stamp paper saying they are offering me the money
4) Letter from advocate (legal person) to confirm 3rd party person's sign.
5) My bank statements to confirm the maintenance of fund

6) Application form
7) Application Fee
8) Photos
9) Degree Certificate

10) Company House letter of registration
11) Marketing material

Mod's please point me to right post if this is duplicate.
Thanks

I am on PSW and already running a software consultancy company for few months as director. Within couple of months ill be reaching my 50K target.
After that I will be making my initial application.

The purpose of this post is to create a thread dedicated only for list of documents. This way people coming to this post know exactly what documents and format is/was accepted by UKBA.
It would be really helpful if those holding T1EVisa can post thr list/experience here.

Here is my List
1)Application Form
2) 2 X Photo
3) Draft/Check for application fees.
4)Passport and BRP
5)UK bank letter for maintenance.
6)Evidence of access to investment funds.(Bank Letter)
7)Evidence of your English language ability( Masters Degree)
8.) Company registration letter (Is it required) ?
9) Ongoing contracts (Is it required) ?

Many Thanks

kim1

Post by kim1 » Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:09 pm

Stamp paper from third party ? is it acceptable as evidence? dont you need Bank statement or bank letter for that matter ?

onewin

Post by onewin » Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:35 pm

Yes, u need Bank statement + Bank letter
But with this u also have to submit letter from 3rd party saying they are ready to offer u the money. That letter u can type on stamp paper if possible else u can submit on simple paper also, its up to u.
kim1 wrote:Stamp paper from third party ? is it acceptable as evidence? dont you need Bank statement or bank letter for that matter ?

KickAss
Member of Standing

Post by KickAss » Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:44 pm

Lucapooka wrote:
That's because there isn't one as every application is unique to the individual. There are plenty of threads on what individuals have provided for their particular circumstances, which can be used as a guide. I fear the purpose of your thread to create a definitive list is well-intentioned but futile and, indeed, may even misdirect readers into chasing paperwork they may not need, or omitting papers they might need, because they don't have the exact and precise circumstances as you own.
Cheers Lucapooka
Updated my initial post so that we can have a case based list.
Let me know if you think we can add more questions