ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

completing SET O form

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

19star79
Newly Registered

completing SET O form

Post by 19star79 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:39 pm

My queries are underlined

6.3 What evidence has been provided to support the reasons for all absences from the UK?
6.3 I had been on annual leave to visit family , should I also get a letter from my employer regards my paid annual leave when I was outside UK

7.12. Please state what ties you have with;
• The country where you were born
• Any other country whose nationality you hold
• Any country where you have lived for more than 5 years

You should tell us about any family, friends, or other connections with that country.
Country Social cultural or family ties

7.12 should I tick against the bullet point

7. Have you had your fingerprints taken as part of a previous United Kingdom immigration application made in the United Kingdom or abroad?

I think whilst issuing BRP cards, does this mean the same.

Co-habiting; is marriage certificate sufficient

:)

shahid2000
Member of Standing

Re: completing SET O form

Post by shahid2000 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:53 pm

19star79 wrote:My queries are underlined

6.3 What evidence has been provided to support the reasons for all absences from the UK?
6.3 I had been on annual leave to visit family , should I also get a letter from my employer regards my paid annual leave when I was outside UK what is your current visa status - you dont need for Tier 1 G otherwise you need it.

You should tell us about any family, friends, or other connections with that country.

7.12 should I tick against the bullet point No you need to write it in a sentence or two - at least that is what i did.

7. Have you had your fingerprints taken as part of a previous United Kingdom immigration application made in the United Kingdom or abroad?

I think whilst issuing BRP cards, does this mean the same. Yes

Co-habiting; is marriage certificate sufficient I dont think so - you should try to provide at least 6 letters from 3 different sources over 2 years.

varunrawal
Newly Registered

Post by varunrawal » Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:16 pm

shahid2000 wrote:

6.3 I had been on annual leave to visit family , should I also get a letter from my employer regards my paid annual leave when I was outside UK what is your current visa status - you dont need for Tier 1 G otherwise you need it.

7.12 should I tick against the bullet point No you need to write it in a sentence or two - at least that is what i did.

Co-habiting; is marriage certificate sufficient I dont think so - you should try to provide at least 6 letters from 3 different sources over 2 years.

If you are on Tier 2 when taking leave and now on Tier 1 at time of applying ILR, do you still need that letter from employer ?

19star79
Newly Registered

Post by 19star79 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:48 pm

shahid2000 wrote:

Currently on Tier 1
for co-habbiting, i have council tax letter, rent agreement, election register. will this suffice and should these documents be dated 2011 and 2012. let me know if there are any other list of documents

shahid2000
Member of Standing

Post by shahid2000 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:57 pm

19star79 wrote:
shahid2000 wrote:

Currently on Tier 1
for co-habbiting, i have council tax letter, rent agreement, election register. will this suffice and should these documents be dated 2011 and 2012. let me know if there are any other list of documents
Like is said for Tier 1 you dont need to explain your paid absence although it would be good if you keep your payslips for that period with you so you can show them you were paid if they ask.
The requirement for cohab docs is not clearly defined, as a general rule if you can arrange 6 documents from 3 different sources spread over 2 years then it is considered very good.
Here is the list of documents i submitted if it helps http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... highlight=